Say goodbye to Spring/Summer, Welcome to Fall/Winter
Been days.
Anyway, the long weekend wasn't really well spent, was stuck at home and getting fat. On deepavali that day, had a craving for donuts, so my lovely dad drove me to Suntec and we went grocery shopping at Carrefour before I got the donuts. Yummy yum yum.
School has been tiring and exhausting. Perhaps is because of the option we choose, the workload seems to be tougher. I don't really know but ya. For god sake, is only week 3! There's like assignments due next week, and on week 6. And my progress is not where near completion. OMG. Seriously need to put myself in the mood and get starting.
Away from the mundane stuffs about school, today I met up with the two lovely, Janice and Szeting for lunch at Atrium. Guess what, there's no seats and we went to sit at a quiet corner and had our lunch. Something hilarious, I suppose, happend. You see, tomorrow is Halloween and there's this group of people walking towards the Atrium with a Scream movie Mascot. And I laughed and they approached us to request us to take a photo with him. And Szeting was so "traumatise" by the fact that they took our photos and is in two phones.
Oh, I was reading my cousin's blog and she talks about her dreams and what she wants to achieve. It kinda inspired me to want to breakfree from what I'm doing and go enjoy life, afterall we only live once and who knows when we may just died and never get to do those things we want to. I'll update more soon. One more thing, tmr I'm finally meeting Farhana, Shumei and Effie and Hendro. I'm super excited can, been ages since we meet to catch up. Can't wait.
And... Christmas is like round the corner too, and my Shaoling is having her birthday on Monday. I can't wait to start to do my Christmas shopping too and make plans for it and have a great fun before plunging for the major project.
Loved and take care.
Anyway, the long weekend wasn't really well spent, was stuck at home and getting fat. On deepavali that day, had a craving for donuts, so my lovely dad drove me to Suntec and we went grocery shopping at Carrefour before I got the donuts. Yummy yum yum.
School has been tiring and exhausting. Perhaps is because of the option we choose, the workload seems to be tougher. I don't really know but ya. For god sake, is only week 3! There's like assignments due next week, and on week 6. And my progress is not where near completion. OMG. Seriously need to put myself in the mood and get starting.
Away from the mundane stuffs about school, today I met up with the two lovely, Janice and Szeting for lunch at Atrium. Guess what, there's no seats and we went to sit at a quiet corner and had our lunch. Something hilarious, I suppose, happend. You see, tomorrow is Halloween and there's this group of people walking towards the Atrium with a Scream movie Mascot. And I laughed and they approached us to request us to take a photo with him. And Szeting was so "traumatise" by the fact that they took our photos and is in two phones.
Oh, I was reading my cousin's blog and she talks about her dreams and what she wants to achieve. It kinda inspired me to want to breakfree from what I'm doing and go enjoy life, afterall we only live once and who knows when we may just died and never get to do those things we want to. I'll update more soon. One more thing, tmr I'm finally meeting Farhana, Shumei and Effie and Hendro. I'm super excited can, been ages since we meet to catch up. Can't wait.
And... Christmas is like round the corner too, and my Shaoling is having her birthday on Monday. I can't wait to start to do my Christmas shopping too and make plans for it and have a great fun before plunging for the major project.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home